Texas Life Insurance
Life insurance is one of the most significant policies to hold. Unlike most types of insurance, life insurance is not designed to protect the policyholder. Instead, life insurance is meant to protect the financial interests of the dependents and loved ones of the policyholder. At Ernie Williams – Integra Insurance, we offer life insurance packages to protect your loved ones in case something happens to you.
As Texas residents, we understand the state’s life insurance requirements and regulations. We are willing and able to help you unravel these sometimes complicated rules. The following are some, but not all, of the essential regulations enforced in Texas:
- Any person or persons can be named a beneficiary of your life insurance
- With the individual’s permission, you can purchase life insurance for someone else
For more information regarding the state’s case-specific regulations, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to help you.
Types of Insurance
Permanent and term life insurance are the two main types of life insurance plans. There are, though, more specific plans available. These two most common plans differ in a few fundamental ways.
Term life insurance includes these provisions:
- Pays the death benefit if death occurs within the term of the policy
- Depending on whether the carrier purchased a level term or a decreasing term policy, the death benefit either stays the same throughout the policy or decreases
Permanent insurance differs in the following ways:
- Pays the death benefit no matter the time of death, as long as it is after the purchase of the policy
- Covers you for the rest of your life
Individual policies often vary regarding provisions and benefits. To learn more, please either give us a phone call or come into the Ernie Williams – Integra Insurance office.